Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (November 2012 - Present)
- Continously volunteer as a role-player during scenario training.
- Worked with law enforcement and trainees of the Los Angeles County Sheriff, Los Angeles School Police Department, Los Angeles Police Department, Beverly Hills Police Department and Montebello Police Departments.
- Helped train recruits in scenario situations such as Domestic Violence, Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Building Searches and vehicle traffic stops.
^Getting "arrested" for "burglary".
San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department (July 2004 - July 2005)
- Volunteered over 400 hours to the County of San Bernardino as a Sheriff Volunteer.
- While on patrol with Sheriff's Deputies in the city of Victorville, controlled and monitored the in-car computer, spoke over the radio with dispatch, assisted in vehicle searches, placed crime tape around crime scenes, watching prisoners under detention, among other tasks at the discretion of the deputy.
- Attended an 80 hour stress academy at the Glen Helen Regional Training Center in Glen Helen, CA.
- Attended bi-weekly business and training meetings at the Victorville Sheriff's Station in Victorville, CA.
- Assisted at the 2005 San Bernardino County Fair, patrolling the grounds with San Bernardino County Sheriff's Deputies and looking out for the general well being and safety of fair guests.
San Bernardino County Library - Phelan Branch (November 2003 - May 2004)
- Taught two basic computer skills classes per week at the Phelan Branch of the San Bernardino County Library.
- Assisted students on the basic use of computers and software including Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and basic mouse and keyboard usage and shortcuts.
- Also assisted in other general areas of the library such as returning books to shelves and cleaning.
- Recognized by the San Bernardino County Librarian with a certificate of recognition.
- Featured in the Daily Press newspaper for my volunteer work as a computer teacher.
Regional Occupation Program - Law Enforcement (August 2003 - June 2004)
- Worked as a student volunteer security officer during all Serrano High School Football games during the 2003/2004 season.
- Worked with basic equipment including flashlights and radios.
- Patrolled the stadiums, parking lots and walkways to ensure the safety and security of game guests and prevent crime.
Kiwanis International: Serrano High School Key Club (September 2002 - June 2004)
- Worked as a volunteer at the annual "Phelan Phamily Phun" days town event, volunteering at the bounce house, helping children in and out, supervising while they played and keeping the bounce house operating properly while the event was taking place.
- Volunteered at the annual Senior Citizen's Christmas Luncheon, serving as a waiter, making sure guests were happy with their orders and helping with set-up, clean-up and take down of the dining hall in the school gym.
- Volunteered at the annual 4th of July Fireworks Celebration, July 2004, at Serrano High School as a concession attendant, preparing food to be ordered.a